A.R.F. Pet ID:15642487 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Pomeranian (long coat)
- Age: Senior
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Toots is a 10-12 year old house-trained female Pomeranian who weighs in at 7-8 pounds. She appears to be completely blind and deaf, and this old girl found her way to our rescue. She couldn’t be sweeter and is just looking for a place to hang out for the rest of her years. She is happy to nap the day away or wander around looking for treats you hide about, she has a healthy appetite and really big smile! She is dealing with some hair loss on her back side but where her hair is full it’s beautiful and soft as silk and she loves to be pet. Toots is good with other dogs, cats, and kids. She loves nothing more than to roam around in a fenced yard on a sunny day. A fenced yard is highly recommended for her as she will wonder off if you take your eyes off her for too long!
Toots is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Toots' adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Toots fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Toots
- Coat length: Long
- Needs a fenced-in yard: Any Type
- Foster: CG
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!