Lincoln (with Amber) NO MORE APPLICATIONS
A.R.F. Pet ID:15502367 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Bichon Frise / Poodle (Miniature) / Mixed (medium coat), Poodle (Miniature)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Lincoln (with Amber) NO MORE APPLICATIONS
***NO MORE APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED***
Lincoln and Amber are a bonded pair who will only be adopted together.
Lincoln is an all white Bichon/Poodle mix that is 6 years old and came to ARF with his sister Amber after the death of their owner. Lincoln is housebroken, neutered, and a bit over-weight at 24 pounds. He loves dogs, children, and his sister, Amber. They are NOT good with cats. Lincoln loves to run and play outside, sit on the couch, and snuggle in the bed at night. They both walk wonderfully on a leash and they love to go shopping at the pet stores.
Lincoln is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and neutered. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Lincoln and Amber's adoption fee is $500 total for both pups. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Lincoln fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Lincoln (with Amber) NO MORE APPLICATIONS
- Coat length: Medium
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!