A.R.F. Pet ID:15291725
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Cockapoo (long coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Small
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: No
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
***NO MORE APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED***
Teddy is a handsome little 8 pound 5 month old chocolate Cockapoo. Teddy was rescued from a puppy mill in Missouri. He has not had a lot of human contact and is very cautious around people. He does not like to be picked up or held or cuddled yet. He is opening up little by little and has begun to take treats from our hand, but will return to his crate to eat it. He will need time to learn to trust people. Teddy’s forever home will be one with a person home during the day to assist with house training and helping him acclimate to human love and affection. It is recommended that Teddy not be adopted to a home with young children. He would benefit from a family that is willing to give him the space he needs. Teddy does not like to share his food. He is a diamond in the rough. With a little bit of polishing he is sure to shine.
This pup is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, and neutered. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
This pup's adoption fee is $450. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Teddy fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Teddy
- Color: Brown/Chocolate with White
- Coat length: Long
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!