A.R.F. Pet ID:15231000 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Hound / Mixed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Large
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Hi, my name is Rainbow and I’m a 6-year-old hound mix. I do well with other dogs and have made friends with my foster siblings. One of my favorite thing are toys! I'm told that I like to walk around the house carrying them. I am learning how to share my toys with my foster siblings and prefer to be around older children who let me keep track of my own toys. I am house trained. I would love to be home with my owner all day and stare into your eyes.
Rainbow is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, housebroken and spayed. Her new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Rainbow's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Rainbow fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an A.R.F. volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Rainbow
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!