A.R.F. Pet ID:15183038 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Milo is nick named “Flopper”. When he comes to you for attention, he just “flops” on you. He is going to be a big cat but with a big heart to go with it. He is a favorite to want to hug because he is of a stocky frame. And so so soft! Seriously…. the softest fur you will ever feel. He’s long haired, and LOVES to be brushed. He came to ARF very sick with 4 of his siblings (Zoey, Misty, Petra, and Smokey), but is all better now and eager to find his forever home with his forever family. He is a favorite of his foster family. He will be a favorite of yours too.
Milo is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, neutered, and litter box trained.
Milo's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Milo, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Milo
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Foster: DL
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!