A.R.F. Pet ID:15178206
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Baby
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Eboney is black all over, not a speck of white on her. Eboney thinks of herself as the princess of the litter. She is the biggest kitten and controls the others. One of her favorite things to do is to hide and jump the boys as they pass by her. She is only 14 weeks old and a ball of fire. We have found her in the bathroom unrolling the TP or on top of the refrigerator pushing things off onto the floor. She is a professional climber and absolutely loves wrestling. Eboney is completely vetted, spayed, and ready to give you a run for a life of fun in a new forever home.
Eboney is a 14 week old female (as of 12/9/2019) who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Eboney's adoption fee is $125. If you are interested in meeting Eboney, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Eboney
- Up-to-date on vaccines: No
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: RC
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!