A.R.F. Pet ID:15112022
- Species: Dog
- Breed: Unknown breed (short coat)
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Male
- Size Potential: Medium
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
Red is a 2 year old mix breed brindle boy who weighs in at approximately 45 pounds. Red is very much a dog’s dog. He is skittish with people until he learns they can give him tail scratches. He would be very happy to be adopted with his “brother from another mother” Milo (also an ARF dog) or into a family that already has a playful younger dog. Red will be neutered prior to adoption and should be available as of December 7th.
Red is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, and will be neutered prior to adoption. His new family will be required to complete a basic obedience course of their choosing.
Red's adoption fee is $300. A meeting will not be scheduled until you have an approved application, so if you're interested in adopting Red fill out an Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Red
- Color: Brindle with White
- Coat length: Short
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!