A.R.F. Pet ID:14534090
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Maine Coon / Domestic Long Hair / Mixed (long coat), Domestic Long Hair
- Age: Adult
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
I’m Floof! A sweet maine coon mix girl who absolutely adores being pet and being brushed, I will even lick you when I’m super happy. You may notice that I only have one eye (AKA a pirate kitty) I had a bad eye infection last summer but the doctors knew I would feel much better without it, and I do!
I was adopted soon after my surgery last summer, but my adopter traveled a lot so he surrendered me back to find someone who will be around to give me all the love I want. I do prefer women, as men make me anxious and I like to hide out until they leave. But with women I am an instant little love, especially if you pet my head and scratch my chin.
I am a ground dweller kind of cat, so I don’t like getting on top of furniture or climbing up high. My foster has a lot of cat beds and cat trees in my room but I like sleeping right in the middle of the room on the carpet. All I need is a nice spot to sleep and a lot of catnip toys to make me happy.
Floof is a five year old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained
Floof's adoption fee is $110. If you are interesting in meeting Floof, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Floof
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Brown Tabby
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Foster: NP
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!