Dawn (with Clementine)
A.R.F. Pet ID:14386764 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Kids? Yes
Meet Dawn (with Clementine)
Affectionate & loving, Dawn is a quiet kitty with the tiniest, squeakiest little meow. When not snuggled on a human’s lap, purring away, Dawn can often be found sleeping curled around another foster kitten or small dog. Dawn loves to snuggle, eat and to watch birds and small critters outside the windows.
This gorgeous Torti loves her fellow foster Clementine so much that when Clemmie moved to a different foster home, Dawn went on strike, distraught and desolate without her bestie. Once reunited after a short time apart, they immediately wrapped their paws around each other, groomed each other and fell asleep. These two have lived together most of their lives as fosters. They should be adopted together to avoid heartbreak and upset.
The two girls are very well-behaved and not destructive in any way. They are on the quiet side but do enjoy chasing a string or ball. They eat dry & wet food well, always use the litter box, sit for nail trims and use a scratching post.
Both girls are friendly to humans big and little and friendly to small dogs, even a foster Pom-Chi dog that loves to groom and snuggle them.
Dawn is a 9 month old female (as of 12/2019) who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Dawn's adoption fee is $110. She needs to be adopted with her bestie Clementine as they are very bonded. If you are interested in meeting Dawn and Clementine, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Dawn (with Clementine)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Tortoiseshell
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: LM
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!