Frankenstein (with Starbug)
A.R.F. Pet ID:14361257
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Young
- Sex: Female
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
Meet Frankenstein (with Starbug)
Hi! I'm Frankenstein (Frankie for short). When ARF took me in I had a severe upper respiratory and eye infection. My eye infection was pretty bad. I didn't lose my eye, but it is permanently scarred. Rest assured, it doesn't slow me down at all! I am more timid than my best friend Starbug, so I tend to hide when new people are over or if I feel threatened. But once I trust you, I am a cuddle bug!!! I will sit on your lap (only when I feel comfortable) and purr very loudly to let you know how much I enjoy being petted! I am also very food motivated and might be able to learn tricks! I also love to play! I need a family who will give me space to come out of my shell and help me learn to trust. (KW)
Frankenstein and Starbug are a bonded pair who will not be attending adoption events since they find them stressful.
Frankenstein is a 7 month old female who is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Frankenstein and Starbug's
adoption fee is $110 each
. If you are interesting in meeting Frankenstein and Starbug, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Frankenstein (with Starbug)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Foster: KW
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If an animal is on our website, it is still available but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!