A.R.F. Pet ID:18715755 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Long Hair (long coat)
- Age: Young (born on 12/13/2021)
- Sex: Female
- Size Potential: Medium
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Energy Level: Moderate
- Good with Cats? No
- Good with Dogs? No
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Sylvia is a sweet, loving, and shy cat. She prefers to spend most of her time lazing in a comfy spot, but will rush to your side as soon as she hears that it's mealtime. She doesn't tend to be the cuddliest cat, and is a little skittish at times, but warms up quickly and will start rolling around on the floor in no time. She often gets the zoomies, and it is so funny to watch her zip around the room. Sylvia will do best in an adult only household, or a household with older children. She would likely do best as an only pet.
Sylvia is micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed, and litter box trained.
Sylvia's adoption fee is $135. If you are interested in meeting Sylvia, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will be able to contact you to arrange a meeting.
More Info About Sylvia
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Gray and White
- Coat length: Long
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Energy level: Moderate
- Activity level: Moderately Active
- Foster: AA
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!