Mack & Binx (Bonded Pair)
A.R.F. Pet ID:17749934 - No longer available for adoption
- Species: Cat
- Breed: Domestic Short Hair (short coat)
- Age: Adult (born on 8/11/2020)
- Sex: Male
- Spayed/Neutered: Yes
- Housetrained: Yes
- Good with Cats? Yes
- Good with Dogs? Yes
- Good with Kids? Older or considerate kids only
Meet Mack & Binx (Bonded Pair)
Mack and Binx are a bonded pair of quiet adult cats. Mack is a handsome male black cat who is 2 years old and 14 pounds. Binx is a female dark tortoiseshell cat who is 3 years old and 8 pounds.
Both cats are a bit reserved and will reveal their true selves after settling into their new home. They will be on the shy side when meeting new people, but in their current foster home, Mack and Binx greet their foster family at the door and wait to be petted. Mack flops onto the floor and begs for attention. Their current foster family consists of human adults and teenagers, the resident cats, and the resident Labrador Retriever.
Mack and Binx are searching for a quiet, loving, patient home. The fee for this pair of cats is $200.
Mack and Binx are micro-chipped, up to date on all vaccinations, spayed/neutered, and litter box trained.
Mack and Binx's combined adoption fee is $200. If you are interested in meeting Mack and Binx, please fill out our Online Application today!
Once your application has been approved, an ARF volunteer will contact you to arrange a meeting
More Info About Mack & Binx (Bonded Pair)
- Up-to-date on vaccines: Yes
- Color: Black
- Coat length: Short
- Declawed: No
- Indoor or outdoor: Indoor Only
- Reaction to new people: Cautious
- Foster: KLy
All pets adopted from A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation include the following as part of their adoption fee:
- Spay/neuter or a certificate for a low-cost spay/neuter when medically recommended
- Microchip and registration, a permanent identification to reunite lost pets with their owners
- Initial de-worming and flea and tick treatment
- Age-appropriate testing for heartworm/FIV-FELV
- Age-appropriate vaccines
- Pre-adoption medical exam
- A certificate for a free healthy pet exam at one of A.R.F.’s participating veterinarians within 7 days of adoption
- Offer for a no-risk 30 day free trial with Trupanion pet medical insurance
If a cat or dog is on our website, it is still available for adoption but might have other applicants. If you find yourself interested in one of our animals, submit a no-commitment application immediately. Submitting an application does not commit you to any animal, but does get you a head start with the adoption approval process. Due to a high volume of applications, we are often unable to respond to questions until your application has been approved in approximately 3-5 business days.
We do not schedule meetings until you have an approved application.
A.R.F.-Animal Rescue Foundation does not have a facility where applicants can visit our animals. The majority of our dogs and cats are brought to adoption events by our volunteers. We invite everyone to come to our events, but we give priority to pre-approved applicants.
If you’re invited to meet an animal:
- Plan to arrive on time (or early), as we cannot hold animals for any reason.
- All human household members and dogs (if adopting another dog), must be present in order to be considered as a potential adopter.
Thank you for your interest and cooperation!